Here are some details from the evening event.
- We had 10 engaging S.T.E.A.M. stations with a few filler stations in case families completed 1 of each.
- Trinity at the Beach (Michelle & Walter) catered a delicious baked spaghetti dinner with salad and bread as well. Yum! Yum! Yum!
- The family survey results were all very positive. Thanks for giving us your thoughts.
- Attendants: 65 adults, 61 students, 16 younger sibs, and 11 jr/sr high sibs making up 45 families!
- Volunteers: 6 community members, 11 staff members, 11 jr/sr high school students, and eight 6th grade students!
- Grand total of (about) 180 people! wooohooo!
Many, many thanks to all our volunteers! It really was a fun night.
|Creating an L out of certain shapes to repair a satellite.|
|Families working together ... problem solving and communication|
|Hey, this is FUN!|
|Hum, let me think about this....|
|Who would have thought programming (writing code) to make a little ball follow a design would be SO MUCH FUN!|
Love a challenge!
|This is great.... dad and son working on a building project.|
|Yep! That's how it's done!|
|What are we supposed to do?|
|Now, that's interesting.|
|Winner, Winner: What do I want? They all look so cool!|