- At little fun in the sun for grades K-3... planting flowers and veggies from seed and cleaning up the playground.
- In the morning hours, K-3 learned how to play chess from a guest teacher.
- In the afternoon, 4-6 grade students were divided into two groups.
- Those who knew how to play already were guided through various strategies and moves.
- Those who didn't already know how to play, learned.
- After instruction both groups engaged in playing chess.
- The day ended with 3rd Quarter Awards Assembly.
- Leadership awards were earned and presented
- 1st grader Harper earned her "dog house" for her puppy - she read 300 books!
- Math Olympiad 5th grade Team "2 Cool 2 B ^2" and 6th grade "The Mathletes"
Friday, April 20, 2018
Today was a fantastic day with many, many activities:
Flapjack 5K Fun Run Check out the pictures from the First Annual Flapjack 5K Fun Run/Walk Fundraiser It was a great day!! The funds rai...
Grades 1st through 6th had a great day up at Cloudsledge for an Outdoor Education Field Trip. All activities were planned and led by our 6...
Lots of pictures! Lots of fun! ...
Congratulations to Zachary Storaasli for winning the 5th grade District Spelling Bee. We are so PROUD of you! We also want to congratu...