- At little fun in the sun for grades K-3... planting flowers and veggies from seed and cleaning up the playground.
- In the morning hours, K-3 learned how to play chess from a guest teacher.
- In the afternoon, 4-6 grade students were divided into two groups.
- Those who knew how to play already were guided through various strategies and moves.
- Those who didn't already know how to play, learned.
- After instruction both groups engaged in playing chess.
- The day ended with 3rd Quarter Awards Assembly.
- Leadership awards were earned and presented
- 1st grader Harper earned her "dog house" for her puppy - she read 300 books!
- Math Olympiad 5th grade Team "2 Cool 2 B ^2" and 6th grade "The Mathletes"
Friday, April 20, 2018
Today was a fantastic day with many, many activities:
Hi Wildcat Families, If you haven’t completed some or all of the SNOW-STEM Family fun activities yet, you still have time to get them fini...
August 30, 2020 Dear Hope Wildcat Families, We are SUPER excited to see you! Please join us on the ‘grassy knoll’ in front of Hope Element...
Hey, Wildcats! Hey All you Fierce Wildcats, We miss you! Hope you're doing AMAZING things at home. 💚
Please click this link below to check it out! Thank you all in advance. Hope School Book Fair