- At little fun in the sun for grades K-3... planting flowers and veggies from seed and cleaning up the playground.
- In the morning hours, K-3 learned how to play chess from a guest teacher.
- In the afternoon, 4-6 grade students were divided into two groups.
- Those who knew how to play already were guided through various strategies and moves.
- Those who didn't already know how to play, learned.
- After instruction both groups engaged in playing chess.
- The day ended with 3rd Quarter Awards Assembly.
- Leadership awards were earned and presented
- 1st grader Harper earned her "dog house" for her puppy - she read 300 books!
- Math Olympiad 5th grade Team "2 Cool 2 B ^2" and 6th grade "The Mathletes"
Friday, April 20, 2018
Today was a fantastic day with many, many activities:
Senior Project presentations at Clark Fork high school on January 17th were viewed by several people including our Hope School Sixth grade c...
On the morning of Thursday, December 19th, several employees of Montana Rail Link visited Hope School for the purpose of sharing some Railr...
Grades 1st through 6th had a great day up at Cloudsledge for an Outdoor Education Field Trip. All activities were planned and led by our 6...
Good Afternoon Hope School Families, Please join us at Hope Elementary School for our Open House and Ice Cream Social on Thursday, ...