- At little fun in the sun for grades K-3... planting flowers and veggies from seed and cleaning up the playground.
- In the morning hours, K-3 learned how to play chess from a guest teacher.
- In the afternoon, 4-6 grade students were divided into two groups.
- Those who knew how to play already were guided through various strategies and moves.
- Those who didn't already know how to play, learned.
- After instruction both groups engaged in playing chess.
- The day ended with 3rd Quarter Awards Assembly.
- Leadership awards were earned and presented
- 1st grader Harper earned her "dog house" for her puppy - she read 300 books!
- Math Olympiad 5th grade Team "2 Cool 2 B ^2" and 6th grade "The Mathletes"
Friday, April 20, 2018
Today was a fantastic day with many, many activities:
Grades 1st through 6th had a great day up at Cloudsledge for an Outdoor Education Field Trip. All activities were planned and led by our 6...
Here are of our 1st- through 3rd-grade students with this month's Book Trust book order. Book Trust is a National Scholastic Program t...
Rainy day schedule.... In addition to playing in the gym students have the opportunity to play chess, build interesting towers with the blo...