- At little fun in the sun for grades K-3... planting flowers and veggies from seed and cleaning up the playground.
- In the morning hours, K-3 learned how to play chess from a guest teacher.
- In the afternoon, 4-6 grade students were divided into two groups.
- Those who knew how to play already were guided through various strategies and moves.
- Those who didn't already know how to play, learned.
- After instruction both groups engaged in playing chess.
- The day ended with 3rd Quarter Awards Assembly.
- Leadership awards were earned and presented
- 1st grader Harper earned her "dog house" for her puppy - she read 300 books!
- Math Olympiad 5th grade Team "2 Cool 2 B ^2" and 6th grade "The Mathletes"
Friday, April 20, 2018
Today was a fantastic day with many, many activities:
Grades 1st through 6th had a great day up at Cloudsledge for an Outdoor Education Field Trip. All activities were planned and led by our 6...
Tuesday students got to spend PE outside learning to ski. Thanks Mr. Peterson! ...
Here are of our 1st- through 3rd-grade students with this month's Book Trust book order. Book Trust is a National Scholastic Program t...
Rainy day schedule.... In addition to playing in the gym students have the opportunity to play chess, build interesting towers with the blo...